Saturday, November 6, 2010

[11-06-10] The 1st Philippine Grand Kpop Garage Sale

Today held was the 1st Grand Philippine Kpop Garage Sale where you can get Kpop merchandise and watch Kpop cover performances at the same time. Of course, I didn't miss that event as I could watch performances and buy merchandise to my extent! Me and Namja couldn't take our eyes off to the stage as we anticipate TSPH and 5MYA1's performances. As we wait for their turn, we witnessed other kpop covers such as KARA, Shinee, MBLAQ, Beast, BOA, SNSD and Teen Top as they danced to the tune of their Idol's songs. 

Teen Top cover ( I'm not sure here, I just read their shirt 'TEEN TOUGH')


KARA cover


They are my fave performer of the day. They danced KARA's 'Mister' and they gave justice dancing it. Two thumbs for these girls. ^_^ DSP LOVE!

SNSD cover
 

Another KARA cover
 

Shinee cover


What also caught our attention is BEAST's cover performance. I think they stole the night. They performance was great! They are the star of the night.


I'm not sure if this group covered Shinee, I can't hear the audio properly.. Sorry.


All in all, the event was a success and I'm sure all people who attended it enjoyed it as well. I saw a lot of Koreans too who participated the event. There are a lot of cover groups that had performed but I wasn't able to video them. Don't ask why kekekeke... I'm looking forward for the coming Kpop events. See Ya! ~

No comments: