Saturday, November 6, 2010

[Leader] 11.06.10 Message from Leader Kim Hyun Joong



Leader left a message from his official site. So sweet of him at the same time soooo 4D! hahahaha what the hell are you talking about leaving your autograph in Mars? Don't leave it there, I experienced a heavy traffic when I went there haahaha toinks!~


Translation:

Credit: http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/

Aigoo~~^^ Just woke up and realized that my waist feels painful, it was such a long sleep in such a long while already ........

I finished my drama shooting finally yesterday ^^ It lasted for 4 months but, eummm, once again I feel myself feeling the much deep affection - which is to my surprise; after spending 4 months throughout, indeed it feels kinda saddening on having to leave now, mixed with both hateful feelings and anguish sorts

Since I just woke up only now, shall I go to memorize the mandarin song ???????????

To be busy is really not a hard thing for me, instead I'm happy, these days ^^ Why, because I'm able to do the things I want, to my hearts' content ...

Even until the day I leave my autograph on Mars as I shall ride on to my space shuttle at the NASA kkAt that time, I'll also carve you guys' name on there kk, If I can do that

...If I can't, I'll just leave my last will there for my kids to-come in the far-away future kk
What nonsense am I saying now after waking up huh kkkkAnyway is everyone living positively ?????????

When I'm melancholic, I'll appear for once, and I don't even know if I'll give a Christmas present or not ...kkKeep anticipating, won't be something peculiar, just wait for a bit

I won't be appearing on the television frequently these days already, TT Don't say bye just because you can't see me

Study hard, help out around your hubby, and whatever things that you weren't able to give your boyfriend, just go ahead to get them now kk

I'll return soon with an awesome album, so do prepare for your million won already ........kkkkk
I should go to play some soccer right ~~starting tomorrow onwards

Have you enjoyed ???????????? Throughout the 4 months ??????? If so then, we'll continue to dream of our amazing future together, as we look up towards the same sky, ya

^^See you

No comments: