Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kim Kyu Jong for the Military


I was really shocked when I heard the news. Of course at first I got mad and all but after alot of thinking, it made me realized that Kyu Jong just made a very brave decision for his career. It's not a bad step but for me I consider it as a step to avoid conflicts in the future. So in the end, I think it's a good decision. But don't worry Peas, Kyu will be releasing an album before he serve the military. At his Fanmeeting last June 3, of course all the SS501 members came. Kim Hyun Joong, who flew all the way to Seoul from China, Heo Young Saeng who rushed to the venue from his Inkigayo performance, Park Jung Min who came even he has a pending lawsuit against his agency CNR and Hyung Jun who even tweeted his 2 Hyungs (Kyu Jong and Young Saeng) saying 'See You Tomorrow' that gave us fans a hint that he will indeed attend Kyu's fanmeeting and he did. Just a sight of the 5 of them as one on stage gave my eyes something to tear about and my heart just burst because of happiness. I love our boySS, I love SS501 and I'm still really looking forward for their comeback. 

And this photo... it's really something to treasure about. 


 And here's an article about Kyu Jong's military enlistment.

Former member of SS501 and current solo artist Kim Kyu-jong will bid farewell to fans in July as he begins his two-year compulsory military service.
Kim’s agency announced yesterday that Kim will be in training for a month before being inducted into the Korean Army.
Apparently, the star considered postponing his military service, as a lot of entertainers do in order to maximize their time in the limelight.
“Kim Kyu-jong was born in 1987, which means he could delay military service to focus on his career.
But he thought it’d be best to get it out of the way before he embarks on the second chapter of his life,” said a representative from B2M Entertainment.
As well as having been a part of the popular boy band SS501 until 2010, Kim showcased his talent as an entertainer by starring in the musical “Palace” (2011) and starring in the drama “Saving Mrs.Go Bong Shil” (2012).
In addition, he released his debut solo album last year.


By Carla Sunwoo

No comments: