Friday, June 24, 2011

[2nd Win] 6.24.11 Kim Hyun Joong's statistics in Music Bank

Pls., put proper credits when re-posting, thanks!
*throws confetti* Wohooooo!! Congratulations Leader for winning your 2nd win in Music Bank! 
I was really nervous that's why I didn't watch Music Bank kekekeke. I made myself busy and I avoided Twitter and Facebook for the mean time kekekek =) Whew! So happy Leader won again!! And oh boy! What can I say on his outfit? O_O I was like looking at his abs the whole time his performing wakekekeke *blush
I actually thought Leader is doing Secret's choreography when he was doing his encore performance kekeke I didn't know it's the Gorilla Dance! hahaha but still, he was so funny and adorable! Who would've thought Leader will do that? He's really an unpredictable man! 


Anyways, here's Leader's stats for this week in Music Bank:


Digital Score
Kim Hyun Joong: 2504
Secret: 6719 (winner)
Viewer's Rating Score
Kim Hyun Joong: 637 
Secret: 693 (winner)
Broadcast Score
Kim Hyun Joong: 3829 (winner)
Secret: 2238
Album Score
Kim Hyun Joong: 10324 (winner)
Secret: 99
TOTAL
Kim Hyun Joong: 17294 (WINNER!)
Secret: 9749

Wow! Did you see the Album Score? Dang! Awesome! But yeah, we are really lacking in Digital Sales and once again, good thing Leader was so high in other categories. You guys were right, viewer's rating score will increase in the next week after debut stage. Thank God! For me, winning 2 times in a row is enough! I couldn't ask for more! Well done TS & Henecians! Well done! 잘했어! 잘했어!! 

In case you missed Leader's performance like me, kekeke (well I deliberately did that keke).. here's today's winner and Leader's performance in Music Bank.


videos credit to unknowncarrot170


EDIT: So, it's a deal that whoever wins will do the Gorilla dance eh? or, whoever wins will do his/her counterpart's choreo~ kekekek cute cute cute! ^^, thanks to jomababy78 for the heads up! here's the backstage video of Leader and Secret.

No comments: