Saturday, April 28, 2012

[Video+Eng Sub] VJ Bianca's Love For Kim Hyun Joong

This is so funny.. I don't find it offensive at all. In fact, I'm really proud someone like her from showbiz got to love our Leader Kim Hyun Joong! 

So who is VJ Bianca? VJ Bianca is a VJ from Philippine' no.1 music channel 'MYX'. She is known to cover kpop issues, interviews etc.etc...meaning, she's in-charge for the KPOP category here in PH. When Leader went here in PH last August 2011 to promote TFS and Hi5 Event, in behalf of MYX, VJ Bianca did the honors to interview Leader during his stay here. I remember he tweeted a photo of her with Leader saying 'I DIED after this shot' (I'm not sure, but what she said was something like that). After that interview, I think was the spark plug of her LOVE over Kim Hyun Joong. ^^ 

Here's a photo of her and Leader Kim Hyun Joong


 One lucky gal eh? kekekeke

And here's her video blog showing her Love over Kim Hyun Joong!

Sourcehttp://www.myxph.com/videos/501/vj-biancas-love-for-kim-hyun-joong/ 
Filipino to English Translation: Cheezeemelt (http://www.cheezeemelt.blogspot.com)
Please do not take out credits when reposting. Thanks!

No comments: