Friday, February 25, 2011

Kim Kyu Jong... a birthday tribute

Okay, I know I'm a bit late on posting this. I was actually kinda busy yesterday, but of course, I haven't forgotten about Kyu Jong's birthday. I have made this video about a week ago, and may I tell you... It's very hard! Not that the making of the video is hard, but it's very hard NOT to fall for Kyu Jong while I was doing this. ^^ Imagine... you'll have to look on his face over and over and over again until I finished the video. It....... was........ hard! ^^ I hope Cheezeemelt wouldn't mind if I post it here. The inspiration came from the time when Kyu Jong was here in Manila.

Presenting... the boy who stayed as sweet and as humble as before, the guy who is way more handsome than pictures and videos, the man who has eyes that can melt your heart away, the name..... is Kim Kyu Jong. Hope you will like it. ^^

(I DARE YOU NOT TO FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM) ^^

No comments: