Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng's Thank You Note

This was really sweet of you KyuSaeng! We really had a great time with you guys! It is surely a  memory to treasure forever! 

I myself wanted to say: Thank You with all my heart. No words can explain how you two made us happy. We felt Happiness that we won't ever trade from anything else. Happiness that is worth a million. Thank you for giving us reasons to stay stronger and still believe in SS501. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank You Kim Kyu Jong and Heo Young Saeng. Thank You.

HEO YOUNG SAENG's THANK YOU NOTE:
 
This is Young Saeng's thank you note during the And Story Fanmeet in Manila.
Thank you to zzahya116 and ss501facts for the tweet.
Clouds always become rain..
Talking about our meeting
Every now and then you get drenched in rain
While waiting for me..
I could not even say a word of thanks
Among the many people…
I saw you searching for me
You said something to me
Always… loving only me
When I was looking for you
You smile at me
In that moment,
I will say with my eyes
Even the words 'I Love You'
is not enough to express
to You, who is a huge part of my life
Thank you for your love…

By Heo Young Saeng
SS501 The Bad Boy Prince
KJ and YS Fanmeeting and Story in Manila
February 5,2011
PICC The Forum 2

KIM KYU JONG's THANK YOU NOTE:

This is Kyu Jong's thank you note during the And Story Fanmeet in Manila. 

Thank you for always being by my side
Thank you for always accommodating me
Thank you for always taking care of me
Thank you for always being on my side
Thank you for always giving me strength
Thank you for making me smile
Thank you for making me shed tears of joy
Thank you for being together with me for such a long time
Thank you for spending precious time together today too
I want to put in even more sincerity
I am upset because I don't have talent in writing..
I must repay the gratitude given by pretties..
I want to give even more happiness that I have received all these while
No, I will definitely do that.. we must grow old together
Hm…I prepared a small gift…^^
Thank you…
By Kim Kyu Jong
SS501 The Eternal Center
KJ and YS Fanmeeting And Story in Manila
February 05, 2011, PICC, The Forum 2 


No comments: