Monday, May 10, 2010

PERSONA experience..^_____^

After 10 years of downloading the Persona in Seoul kekekek at last!!! ehhehehe I'm done!
WAH!!! it's really a great concert!!! must watch!!^^,
because i'm so happy watching it.. I took pictures from the persona, and the vcr making..kekeke..

I found our boys really entertaining!!!
here it is!
look at kyu here! LOL!!!

Mal's screenshots...maknae's screenshots





Maknae!!! so handsome here! (*___*)
and also here!aaaaaaaaaahkkkkkkkkkkk!!

Kyu's screenshots...




saengie's screenshots...




leader's screenshot...


and these are my faves!!!


now, I know why Kyu was called 'Gorilla' !! wahahahhaa!!



and my ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!.................................................................................................
..........................................................
....................................
...................
.......
..


bwahahahahahahahahha...............

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: