Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's Break Away by SS501 with Hwang Bo^^

Japan episode from WGM ssangchu cut is one of my faves! Not only because I saw SS501 there but, I saw lots of sweetness shown by our couple!!!

Do you remember where buin and shinlang was in the recording studio? where buin did a little part on ss501's Japanese song???

I was expecting that this song won't be released to the public since shinlang insisted that, it should only for fun!

hehe our friends from JBPH (joongbophilippines) found this song and I don't when and how! lol

so I decided to convert the MV (below) from JBPH to mp3 and uploaded it to 4shared so I can share it with you guys!^^

hehehhehehe.... I believe the title is 'Let's Break Away' from 'All My Love' Album

here it is! enjoy folks!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/HmDiUqOh/Lets_Break_Away_-_SS501_with_H.html

No comments: