Thursday, May 19, 2011

SBS Inkigayo Score Calculation

 Pls do not re-post, thanks!

Finally, I got to see Inkigayo's score calculation. It's kinda similar to Music Bank's but Inkigayo really focuses on Digital Sales. 
What made me sad is, Yes Young Saeng is no.1 in album charts but we don't see him anymore on TOP 10 in Digital Sales Sites. T_T 
I hope after I share you this, you will realize that Music Shows really focuses on Digital Sales. I've been telling you this a hundred times, unfortunately some TS seems to ignore it.

SBS INKIGAYO SCORE CALCULATION

 Music Chart (Cyworld, Dosirak, Soribada) : 60%
Album Chart (Hanteo & Synnara) : 5%
SBS Inkigayo Homepage voting : 5%
Research (World Research) : 20%
Broadcast time ( Air monitor) : 10%



 If you want see Music Bank's calculation, go HERE
 If you want to see M!Countdown's calculation, go HERE

No comments: