Sunday, March 20, 2011

Music Bank's NEW Score Calculation

I thought I should share you this. Triple S is still in the competition, aren't we? 


Music Bank just changed their score calculations but still DIGITAL SALES will be the highest contributor.


OLD SCORE CALCULATION
Digital Sales: 60%
Album Sales: 10%
Broadcast Frequency: 20%
Viewer's rating: 10%

NEW SCORE CALCULATION
Digital Sales: 60%
Album Sales: 15%
Broadcast Frequency: 15%
Viewer's rating: 10%

I think Music Bank just changed their calculations just last February. Music Bank just added up the percentage to the Album Sales which I think will give Maknae a greater chance now~ Now I wanna know how Music Core and Inkigayo's way of calculating the scores. I really want to know how it works. If we know how it works, the TRICK will follow. Agree? =)

No comments: