Wednesday, March 9, 2011

'Oh-Ah' Dance Routine and MV Teasers

Please give proper credits when reposting, Thanks!

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.. I don't know what to do with you Hyung Jun! You're killing me!! Wooooooooohhhh!! Scream!!!!!!!!!!!

To add up my excitement, thanks to IVYTD@twitter for sharing this video. It's the making of 'Oh-Ah' MV and the dance routine. I'm telling you, Baby really danced like HOT in here!! I like the choreography as well~ I like the part 'Bomb Bomb B-bomb Bomb Bomb' where he was at the middle of the girl dancers~ Ahhh! and the chorus, damn!! 

Hyung Jun really deserves an award!!!!! RAWR!!! I want him win badly! very badly!

special thanks to HJ_fan

oH aH MV making 1 from HJ fan on Vimeo.



And here's the teasers~ 

Story version:


credit to video uploader: splusent

Dance version:
  credit to video uploader: iZomZaa

No comments: