Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jung Min's Latest Tweet [ Sept. 09.07.10]

Oh twitter,,, you are our gateway to communicate with our boys. What will we do without you? T_T
Anyways, Jung Minnie updated his twitter after almost 4 months! And ofcourse, all of you knows that Saengie has started using twitter as well. kekeke.. but I was just wondering that our boys aren't following back each other. Have you notice that?

Oh well, here are Jung Min's newest tweet. ^^ He's cheerful ha? hehe.. he sings while tweeting??? LOL! thanks to my chingu from Korea for telling me that what Mal tweeted is actaully a song kekekeke! Annyeong eonni! ^_________^

 English translation on descending form.

I can not sleep~!! I have to wake up people who are sleeping!!

Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake up~~~Wake upe~~

I like it~Very like it~~ I want to give you my everything~~ 
(Jung Min is actually singing here, keke he sang Suh Young Eun's 촣아 촣아 (Like it, like it))

I already started Facebook~!!

Yesterday …. When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget.
Sister in law….When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget.

Heo Jae …. When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget.. (As for Nothing but only for the humor! Sorry for grandmother Heo Gam Dok-nim)

Brother in law ….When I see you.. me who turned my eye… please forget.

No comments: