Friday, September 10, 2010

SS501's tweets ^^ [091010]

Hyung Joon our Maknae, Young Saeng our Prince and Jung Min our Sexy Charisma^^, I thought they would never talk in twitter kekeke... Good thing to know that our boys are still communicating hehehe I was kinda having doubts about their communication hehehehe mianhae! ^^, 

I love seeing them making jokes and fun stuffs with each other. ^__^
And Maknae kept teasing his Hyung Young Saeng! haha wait till Leader knew about this bwahahahahaha... ^^,

Maknae to Young Saeng:

English Trans:
What a pig!!

 
Eng Trans:
Young Saeng Hyung Pork!


 Eng Trans:
.............Surrender

Young Saeng to Maknae:


Eng Trans: 
Why did you say "Hooray" suddenly?--

 
Eng Trans:
You Zzi XX kkk

 
Eng Trans:
You do twitter for months~~ but why you did not tell me? --

Maknae to Young Saeng:
 
Eng Trans:
I'm a Tweeter Master ~ Hyung you did not ask!!! Heu Heu Heu
 
Jung Min to Maknae: (it's not really for Maknae though, but it's obvious isn't it?)


Eng Trans:
Who stole my Facebook~~~!!

Maknae to Jung Min:

 
Eng Trans:
Park Jung Min is like a carrot !


Eng Trans:
I stole it!

~END~

Ahahaahahahah! Our boys are messing up with each other! LOL!!! Maknae teasing his hyung Young Saengie by calling him pig/pork!! hahaha and Maknae stole Mal's facebook!??? hahahahahahhaa.. Oh men! these boys always knocks me off my feet!! ^_____^
I love it when they are like this!!!, teasing each other, making fun with each other, bullying one another... aissshh.. I so miss them! The only missing in action are Kyu and Leader. kkkkkkk... Wait til Leader comes in the story! hahaha poor Maknae!! bwahahahaha.. ^__________________________^

*waves to Sarang Eonni and Hislover @ DSP toktok!  안녕! ~~  ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

No comments: