Thursday, September 2, 2010

Playful Kiss's bear ^^, [Ep. 1]

I've been a big fan of Princess Hours and SS501. When I watched Princess Hours, I totally dreamed of SS501 being in the cast or just one of them. ^^, 
When Leader got the Lead Role of Playful Kiss, I also wished that Eun Hye from Princess Hours will get the Female lead role. Eun Hye and Leader is my dream couple, might be in a drama or a movie. 
My wish somehow came true ekekekekeek... Leader's new drama is almost the same with Princess Hours (of course, the story itself is different lol)
The way the actors act, the environment, the plot and this..


Familiar right? hehehe.. ^^,


These bears are from Leader's new drama Playful Kiss. It was shown at the latter part of the show, same when these bears appeared in Princess Hours. ^^, 


These are the bears from Princess Hours. Credit to my close friend H2OBaby. ^^,

Gyaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! sooo cuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! ^^,

No comments: