Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maknae Hyung Jun's Message @ DSP Website

Uri Maknae left a message! How sweet of our baby. I can't help but fall in love with this guy! hehehehe.. And I can't help but smile. He always thought of us Triple S and that's very unusual to an Idol right? We are really lucky to have them! They are very close to their fans unlike other Idols. No offense but, yes they are sweet and stuff but, all I can see from their sweetness is a front. In short, other Idols do that just for fame. ^_^

Here's our youngest's message:

[Hyung Jun] ^-^
2010-09-22 11:45:17am
Dear everybody,
Didn't get any rain damage yesterday right? Everyone must have had a difficult time since it is Chuseok.
I was stunned because the rain was so heavy,
I will spend a few days of the Chuseok long holidays with my family from today onwards as I just returned back from Japan yesterday.
I miss Green Peas and it is a day I want to see you all. Even all the more today...^-^
Let us work even harder, cheering even more for the splendid activities that 5 of us are doing in the future,
And cherishing us even more.
Always as it was.
I love you~!! Merry Chuseok and it is a happy Chuseok.
Mansae!^-^
Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

No comments: