Saturday, April 10, 2010

URMAN to the HIGHEST LEVEL!

Wohoo! can't help but post this... I want to share with you what I've observed. Nothing special though, but I found it amazing to our boys.. I saw how flexible they are and really awesome at dancing! no words can explain actually... hehehe...

I've been trying to study the choreography of URMAN, but I found it really hard to dance. It has complex hand and feet movements. So I praise our boys here for dancing URMAN especially to Leader and Mal. ( you know what I mean)

You can see the changes in steps but they still manage to dance it really really good.. even though they commit mistakes dancing URMAN, I still love their performances.

I'll explain..this is pretty hard but I'll explain to you as much as I can.. hehehe..^_^

Okay first: I'm sure you're all quite familiar with the steps in URMAN... right?

and I'm pretty sure also that you're all familiar with Leader's rehearsal of URMAN, right?

Now here:

Maknae's part where he sings (just before the chorus): "akkaakkawo na modeungeosi geuriwo akkawo na modeungeosi goerowo akkaakkaakkawo nan neomalgoneun dareunyeoja molla" I’m your man I’m your man geudaeyeo ttaradatta oneuldo
naneun oneuldo geudaeman saenggakhae


(darn, so small)

anyways, you can see that in this part, originally maknae was accompanied by the back up dancers...(observe the feet movement.. man this is hot!)

This is Leader's version (rehearsal)




We are still here in this part: "akkaakkawo na modeungeosi geuriwo akkawo na modeungeosi goerowo akkaakkaakkawo nan neomalgoneun dareunyeoja molla"
I’m your man I’m your man geudaeyeo ttaradatta oneuldo
naneun oneuldo geudaeman saenggakhae

You can see that in this part, leader wasn't originally included in the choreography, because this is maknae's part on singing...even they performed this with 5 of them, Leader and Mal wasn't really included in this part...
(it's better to watch this hehehe.. my pics are terrible wahahaha)

BUT! In this version in Ingikayo.... Leader and Mal was included! (yeah I know that in this performance they are really included but not in this particular part)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaBA5JUNbXU

In this part, maknae was accompanied now with Leader and Mal. Originally, Maknae was accompanied by the back up dancers! not Leader and Mal!!!

hehehehehe.. so cool.. told you, nothing's special, but I found it really really cool!! You have to watch the other videos first for you to find out how cool it was... and take a look at the dance steps at this particular part.
(Maknae's part where he sings (just before the chorus): "akkaakkawo na modeungeosi geuriwo akkawo na modeungeosi goerowo akkaakkaakkawo nan neomalgoneun dareunyeoja molla")I’m your man I’m your man geudaeyeo ttaradatta oneuldo
naneun oneuldo geudaeman saenggakhae

WAH !! Leader and Mal was so hot here!!!!!!!!!!

You see how flexible our boys are?!!! Wah! I'm amazed! really!! considering that Leader and Mal was so busy prior to this performance due to their other activities (BOF and Musical Grease). And Leader already rehearsed URMAN, but not this PART!!! wah so professional!!!

Sorry for this.... I just want to show how talented our boys are... I'm just proud!

Can't wait for the 501 day! Hwaiting!!!^_____^

No comments: