Thursday, April 22, 2010

MY LETTER TO HWANGBO AND KIM HYUN JOONG




I already mailed my letters to Buin and Shinlang!! I mailed it a while ago just minutes before the post office's closing time at 5 pm ! hahahaha.. I was in a hurry, coz I hadn't wrote my message yet kekekeke.....

I bought the postcards at around 4:30pm, and I had to send it to the post office right before it close at 5:00pm...aigooo...

My hands are trembling hahahaha I wrote it in hangul so it's quite hard, considering I'm not used on writing it...^__^

Gyahhh! GOod thing I made it before 5:00 pm!! haha..... YEY!!!

AND!!!!!!!!! because I was in a hurry, I mispelled Buin's name! aissshhhhh....
Try to zoom the first pic and you can see that I wrote 황버 instead of 황보..
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............i'm such a dork...aigooooo....
Buin ssi! mianhe!!! =((
I'll make it up for yah!!!!!! ü

No comments: