Saturday, April 24, 2010

BUIN's GREEN PEA

Remember Buin's green pea phone accessory back on WGM days????

something's fishy about that pea right? hehe anyways.......


ring a bell??? kekeke..

I believe you can find this green pea on episode 27 of WGM Joongbo cuts. Buin is calling the photo staff after their 100th day photoshoot, and you can see that this green pea is hanging onto her phone...keke..

SO... I got mine.... kekekeke...



Waaaahhhhhh! Thanks to ate buge (H20baby) for lending me money to buy this...although it's not that expensive hehe.. it's only for php80.

Cool eh?????

Sorry for the picture hehe it's quite small hehe I just took this from ate buge's phone while we were at our Korean class...

I feel like I'm a certified GreenPea for having this phone charm!!!

and I also
saw this.. it's a green pea notebook.. nice eh?^^
I didn't buy this yet since I have no money left hehe but it's only for php95...
I'll definitely buy this but not no
w..i'm so broke hehe...

2 comments:

Buge said...

Naks! Talagang magkatabi! Hehe

cheezeemelt said...

haha kita mo ung background? haha halatang ngbubulakbol sa klase hahahahahha!!