Thursday, April 8, 2010

UKISS MENTIONED SS501 @ Asia Myx Special


Ukiss's special interview at Asia Myx mentioned SS501. They said that they were really happy because SS501 helped them a lot and they always bring them food...

How sweet of our boys (ss501) hihihihi.. I wish this will open MYX's eyes that SS501 is not any ordinary group than the groups they always featured about. I,myself doesn't watch Myx anymore because they were always like featuring 2ne1, Suju etc etc. that it seems like these group are the only kpop groups in Korea..grrrr...

Vj Chino seems not sure how to pronounce SS501 here. He said S(stopped)S501. I think there is .05 seconds of interval between the first S to the second S. hahahaha.. The staff should've research first about it...

It's kinda sad because, here in Manila a lot of errors had happened to SS501. A newspaper said that 'Jihoo of BOF' is actually the older brother of Ki Bum (UKISS). I emailed the newspaper already but they just ignored it I think...

watch it here:
  • Ukiss Interview
  • No comments: