Friday, April 9, 2010

Kimchi Pancakes with Tuna









This is my first time actually to cook korean food..kekeke...

But this is my second time cooking Kimchi Pancakes, coz' the first one's terrible! hahaha..

Anyways, I just found out about this on TV hehehe.. and since it's korean, I immediately noted all the recipes lol...^_^

This is easy to cook, it's like you're cooking pancakes.. plus the kimchi and tuna.

Here's the recipe: ( I won't be posting the exact amount, kekekeekeke I just estimated it and it turned out good..^_^)

1. Corned Tuna
2. Kimchi
3. Eggs
4. Cornstarch

Easy right? hehe you just have to chop the kimchi so it will blend with the egg when you're mixing it.. coz, the first time I cooked it, I didn't chop the kimchi and it turned out to be hairy pancakes because of the kimchi.. haahahhaha... lol.. It has to be smooth kekekeke...

The shape is up to you..you can do it on circles.. I did it like pizzas kkekekeke...^_^

No comments: