Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ENROLLED!!!!



The time of my life has come!! gyaaaahhhh !

Finally, I would be able to continue what I've started!kekekeke...

Those who are reading, you might think I'm mental.. hahaha..^_^

okay here it is: drum roll please..^_____^

........................................

....................

......

I enrolled at UP (University of the Philippines) to take up Korean Classes!!.. isn't it great guys??

I can talk to our boys now! wahahahaha..

This is just a preparation for my bigger plans ahead!! so excited!

Classes will start this Saturday, 9-12 am.. 3 hours a week... and it's only for PHP2,800 ! it's worth it right??

I can now understand what am I reading in hangul! hahahahahaha coz' it's weird you know, reading those hangul letters and yet I don't know what does it mean! MENTAL!!!!

AJA AJA!! Fighting!!
To Our SuperStars! get ready for me!!!I'm coming!! yeahbah!^_^

No comments: