Friday, June 11, 2010

Goo Hye Sun wants to introduce LEADER to Sandara of 2ne1

[News]Goo HyeSun, “I want to introduce Kim HyunJoong to Sandara Park”

CREDIT: EToday + (English Translation) Sookyeong @ Kbites + dkpopnews.net

 Talent Goo HyeSun reveals that she wants to introduce friend of same age 2NE1 Sandara Park to SS501 Kim HyunJoong.

On KBS 2TV WinWin aired on 8th June, Sandara Park was surprise guest on the show. Sandara Park has revealed on the show, “My personality is such that I’m not one to speak first. Actually when Goo HyeSun was filming drama Boys Over Flowers, I had wanted her to introduce me to others, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it.”

MC Kim ShinYoung then asked, “Who do you want to be introduced to?” And she answered, “All of them are cool…” Goo HyeSun then said, “All F4 members like Sandara Park very much. Let’s wait and see.”

Sandara Park then said, “This is a secret from president (Yang HyunSeok)” the comment had the other star appearances in laughter.

And when asked which F4 member she wants to introduce Sandara Park to, Goo HyeSun answered “Kim HyunJoong”. Sandara Park then commented, “Ji Hoo seonbae is cool.”
Meanwhile, on the show, Goo HyeSun almost was casted to be in group 2NE1 performed the song ‘Fire’ with Sandara Park.

credit: kimhyunjoong_lover + Triplesph.com

********************
Oh no!!! Sandara will be so lucky if Goo hyesun introduce her to our Leader!! Andwe!! I'm jealous! huhuhu....

Feels good to know that Hyesun chose Leader amongst F4..^^,

Are they close??? hmmmmmm...^^, 

No comments: