Monday, June 21, 2010

Maknae's Message

Credit: ss501.dspenter.com + (English translation) Ode + rainaftershine @wordpress
Please repost with full credit.

We believe in one another ,

Don’t worry.

Five of us will be as one Forever.

We will be together all the way until we become grandmothers and grandfathers.

Amazing music, terrific us, we’ll repay all of you, the 5 of us.

I love you all, green peas ^-^

Double S 501, Manse~ Manse~ Manse~

-

우리 서로 믿어요 ,

걱정하지 말아요.

다섯명은 영원히 하나입니다.

우리 할아버지 할머니 될때까지 함께합시다.

멋진음악, 멋진모습으로 보답할게요 우리 다섯명이.

사랑해 완두콩들 ^-^

더블에스오공일 만세~ 만세~ 만세~


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So happy to read this! I really hope they will stay longer as SS501. I know that time will come they'll go their separate ways, but I think now is not the right time.... I do hope they will stay longer... longer than forever...^^,

No comments: