Wednesday, June 23, 2010

KIM HYUN JOONG PERFECT

I got this from PERFECT. They are giving away post cards of our Leader. They are really nice and kind to give those post cards.^___^ big smile to you PERFECT!^^,
We are quite shy because we don't have anything for them, considering they are all tourists as well.. 

They gave me a Rebirth album, a Perfect banner, and a MVIO catalog. Why? 
Well, in the concert venue it is not allowed to post banners (weird) but PERFECT brought a gigantic KIM HYUN JOONG PERFECT banner but they were not allowed by the security guards (how sad) and so I decided to help them. I asked them If I could borrow the banner and let my friends from the upper box section hold and post it. I think because it is not allowed to post it somewhere or hang it but it's allow if you could hold it. I ran from the vip section to the upper box seat..keke.. I don't care how far it is, I just want to hang that banner and let Leader see it..^^, and to help also our PERFECT friends..^^,
Unfortunately the stupid guards just won't let them hang it even if they are holding it already.. aissshhh..=((
Anyways, they still thanked us, and gave me those stuffs...^^, SO HAPPY!

대단히 감사합니다 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: